Saturday, December 25, 2010

Joy



"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy"  1 Peter 1:8

Little Noah has been nothing but joy over the past two weeks.  He almost always has a smile on his face, or one that's easy to get out of him.  I have laughed so much at him: I didn't think that a little baby could be so much fun!

What an awesome precursor to the joy of Christmas!   While I can only imagine the joy of the angels or the shepherds or Mary and Joseph, I am thankful for the joy that God has graciously given to my heart this Christmas season.  Even though I have not seen the baby Christ with my own eyes, I have the joy of knowing that he chose to come into the world to save sinners like me.  


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. amen sister - have a great week and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved the pictures of Noah and you, Christa. Thank you for your good Words from God.
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete