Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer


Today marks the first official day of the busy-ness of summer for the Prill household.  Dave's sister, Jana, and her three kids are visiting for four days.  She has two older boys, ages five and three, and her youngest, "Little Mac," is three months younger than Noah (to the day).  The last time they were together was Christmas, so it will be fun to see them "running around" together, if you could call it that.  I'm curious how Noah will react to other children living in the house.  My gut tells me that he'll love all the activity, and if he had a voice, he would be asking for a brother or sister in a heartbeat. 


I love the sunshine and the long days that summer brings.  I love eating a dinner of grilled chicken out on the back porch with my husband (albeit on the folding card table and chairs). I love the excitement of trips and family gatherings.  I love looking forward to morning runs in the cool air.  I love it.  Thank you, Lord, for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment